Welcome

Everything about the paranormal.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ghost Adventures "Return to Bobby Mackey's Music World" Episiode 4 Season 4

Just to let you guys know, Carl Lawson died on Jan 26, 2012.
I've reviewed the video I post of GA at Bobby Mackey's. I'm going to replace that video with a better one when I can, because I saw it was missing up esp. on part 3.
If anyone has the link to the webisode of the 2nd time they went to this place with that big group, please give it to me because I really want to watch it.
Here is the "Return to Bobby Mackey's Music World" episiode. I've been busy so I haven't been able to look over this. I will replace it, if I see anything wrong with it, when I get a chance to review it.





1 comment:

  1. black background and pale red font = unreadable.

    ReplyDelete