Welcome

Everything about the paranormal.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Trigger Objects

Sorry for not posting on Sunday and Saturday. I was at the movies on Saturday to see "The Woman in Black". On Sunday I had alot of homework. If you want to know what "The Woman in Black" is, click here: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-woman-in-black/

Anyway, trigger objects is an object that can be used to attract paranormal activity through the attachment that the ghost had. It can be anything that the ghost owned, admired, or felt a connection to while it was alive, like a picture, a ball, stuff animals,  music, etc.
For example, if I was a ghost, one of my trigger objects would be my laptop. If someone took it I would be angry because it is an object that I use every day. Another example will be music. If I hear dark/gothic music playing, I might sing along, play along with my guitar, or something like that, because I love music.
This is what trigger objects is. Most paranormal investigators use this tool alot, to attract paranormal activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment